Project Manager, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Car (Golf)
- 21 days holiday plus enforced Christmas shut down
- Opportunity to push the construction arm on and ultimately become responsible for running the division completely
Our client is a high end property developer, who have built executive housing within the home counties for over 30 years.
Our client is financially strong. This residential developer is one of a group of companies who all support / feed each other. They work to strong margins, don’t chase work, and are currently building new offices to accommodate their expanding team/ growing business.
Having obtained several planning permissions in 2023 they are pleased to be looking for a Project Manager to join their construction department.
This role will sit within the construction department at the head office in Milton Keynes and will involve overseeing numerous construction projects of varying scope and scale.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Project Manager, you will office based with site visits, ensuring the smooth flow of general construction on all projects you oversee and also within day-to-day operations of the company.
You would be working within an established team to plan and deliver various projects from start to finish and ensure they are delivered on time and within budget.
The main duties include:
1. Review of construction drawings and pre construction documents.
2. Competitive purchasing of all materials and equipment throughout the project.
3. Sourcing, managing and overseeing of subcontractors.
4. Creating, managing and updating project programs in conjunction with the site manager.
5. Weekly management meetings to provide fortnightly progress reports.
6. Monthly project reports.
7. Review of budgets on each project with a view of maximising profitability.
8. Ensuring a high level of Health & Safety compliance is maintained on all sites.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• You will be an experienced Project Manager with a proven track record with a smaller developer
•Excellent organisational skills and experience managing own workload.
•Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
•Flexible and able to work on your own or as part of a team
Project Manager / Housing / Residential / Buckinghamshire / Milton Keynes