Design Manager– Northampton
A booming multi-disciplinary contractor in Northampton are looking for a Design Manager to join their growing team. They excel in the delivery of construction projects on a national scale.
They have just had a record year, making this an exciting time to join them as they continue expanding
You will be given a structured career path, and full support in your professional and personal development
WHAT YOU’LL GET
• Competitive salary (Up to £65,00)
• Car allowance
• 26 days annual leave plus additional long service entitlement
• Business travel
• Pension scheme
• Employee benefits
WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT
• Providing design support to Project Management teams
• Leading design team meetings and workshops
• Reviewing and implementing value engineering opportunities
• Working closely with clients to ensure satisfaction
Reporting to the Technical Director, covering all aspects of design coordination for the business on projects throughout the UK, varying in value from £10m to in excess of £60m across a range of sectors including industrial, retail, student accommodation, private rental schemes, offices, and industrial fit out.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
Architectural and design backgrounds considered.
Flexible working (with the hours of 8-6 people tend to work 8-5 or 8.30-5.30 or 9-6 etc
Trust plays a large part – flexible employer / option to work remotely as well as in the office
Please get in touch to discuss this exciting opportunity
Design Coordinator / Design Manager / Northampton / Construction