Bid Writer – Dunstable, Bedfordshire
- Full time, permanent
- 1 day a week from home.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (3 saved for Christmas)
Opportunity for a Bid Writer to join a successful fit out contractor in Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Established for over 25 years, our client specialises in interior fit out schemes
With a strong foothold in the healthcare sector, our client has directly worked with the NHS Healthcare Trust for over 15 years, and have built up an excellent reputation for providing a fast track service and quality in everything they deliver
They also work with the education, commercial and mixed use, and residential sectors
They have an outstanding, core team, that they are now looking to expand, and reward their valued employees with an excellent company bonus, progression opportunities, and a dynamic atmosphere
The main duties and responsibilities of the Bid Writer will involve:
- Work with the Estimating department and Contract Managers to develop a proposal structure and produce written bid responses and presentation collateral in line with deadlines.
- Reviewing and editing previously written content where necessary, working with other bid team members and wider employees to gather evidence and craft compelling win themes/propositions
- Write effective, concise and compelling content while under the pressure of deadlines.
- Writing content for bid presentations and all supporting documentation, ensuring a cohesive and consistent alignment to bid submissions
- Construct a response which pulls together factual information gleaned from a variety of sources in a format which is both interesting and comprehensive
The candidate will have the following skills, experience, and qualification:
- Must have previous experience as a Bid Writer as part of a Bid team
- A high attention to detail with an excellent editing and proofing ability
- Excellent literacy skills, with an extensive vocabulary
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- Ability to work as a team and to get accurate, high-quality information from all bid stakeholders in order to produce bid collateral
- Strong organisational and process skills